Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Love This Blog!

Found an AWESOME blog today, Hayley writes "31 days to a no brainer wardrobe" on her blog thetinytwig.com! She also has an ebook called The No Brainer Wardrobe (I will be purchasing this soon). She has so many tips on minimizing your wardrobe and just sticking to the essentials! I thought this was great and will be so helpful in identifying essential pieces once I get back into the shopping world (yes, I know I still have 11 more months!) I think I will definitely buy clothes differently once this is all over....

Loved this quote from her blog!

“If she can’t afford it, she won’t buy it. If it doesn’t fit (or make her feel good, or flaunt what she’s got), she won’t wear it. If she can’t find it, she won’t compromise. If she loves it, she won’t toss it. She reuses it, rethinks it, lets it age."

No comments:

Post a Comment