Thursday, October 11, 2012

One of my post's disappeared?

A few days ago I posted another blog that I have been following... I don't know what happened to that post? So I will just re-type it! I have been wanting to read this book called Kisses From Katie and while searching for it online I found that the author of the book has a personal blog, http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/. This blog is amazing. Katie is such an inspiration and is living her life full out for Jesus. You should check it out! I was reading Matthew this morning and came across these 2 verses, "Whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Matt. 10:39. These verses are very convicting for me... life isn't about things that I want, pursuing the things that I want will leave me with nothing; it's about surrenduring my life to Jesus and living full out for Him. It's about being His hands and feet and loving others the way Jesus loves me. I am learning so much right now...Jesus is teaching me a lot. I am thinking and contemplating big things...I don't want to waste time living for myself, I want to live for Jesus and lose my life for His sake. There is so much that I want to say but I am not sure how to put it into words yet...It's like I am all the sudden realizing what Christianity is all about and God and His plan for me is much bigger than I ever thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment