Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall :)

Things in the no new clothing world have been going very well! I even went into Target this week and made it past the clothes and accessories without stopping, I knew if I stopped it would be a lot worse. It has all really helped me focus on more important things and it's just one less distraction, so far I am honestly enjoying it! I am so ready for Fall and I can already start to feel it in the air :) I can't wait to start wearing Fall clothes and move past the summer wardrobe!
I have been reading the book "Radical, Taking Back Your Faith From the American Dream" by David Platt, it is an awesome book that has really helped me to see the gospel in a whole new light. One point I really liked in the book was that God doesn't bless us just because he loves us, He does it to show His glory so that when other's see His blessings in our lives they glorify Him. It doesn't stop with us, He's using us to show His work and to bring the focus back to Himself.

I found this picture on Pinterest and loved it! Can't wait for Fall and bonfires! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment